At-Home Keratin Hair Smoothing Treatment
New! buy directly from us
At-Home Keratin Hair Smoothing Treatment:
If you spend a fortune on hair smoothing treatments in a salon, and while sitting there you’re worried if the substance they get into your hair contains formaldehyde or not, whether it’s harmful to breathe or not, whether it’s approved by the Ministry of Health or not – we have some great news for you:
A Keratin smoothing kit for home use that both smooths and restores the hair!
The unique kit contains a smoothing agent that has been approved by the Ministry of Health, and a therapeutic mask for hair restoration. The smoothing agent does not contain formaldehyde or toxic and carcinogenic substances.
The kit costs a fraction of what you are used to pay, and the content is sufficient for two treatments!
Vitamins, that sells hair products mainly to professionals, brings the hairdresser to your home. The duration of the home treatment is similar to its duration in the salon – about three hours. You save a lot on the cost of the treatment, and you don’t have to make an appointment or look for parking. Invite a friend to keep you company and help you follow the instructions. You might decide to throw a smoothing party and smooth two heads with one kit!
Vitamins’ home smoothing is especially suitable for hair that has already undergone chemical treatments such dyeing, curling and smoothing. The result is – very smooth hair. There is no risk that the hair will burn or that the smoothing agent will damage the hair.
The treatment’s durability depends on the hair type and hair growth rate of each user. Smoothed hair will remain smooth over time, and hair will grow according to its original characteristics. Even if your hair grows very quickly, at such a low cost you can afford repetitive treatments.
User manual – Prepare:
- A close friend – possible without, preferably with
- Vitamins’ keratin smoothing kit
- Keratin shampoo
- A small bowl and a brush, like the ones you use for hair dyeing
- A watch
- Some plastic wrap or a shower cap
- A hair dryer
- A ceramic hair straightener
For continuous hair treatment after smoothing: use salt-free hair shampoo and a treatment mask for smooth hair.
Step 1 – Keratin shampoo before smoothing
It opens-up the hair scales and prepares it for the absorption of the smoothing agent.
- Shampoo your hair twice and rinse thoroughly
- Dry your hair fully and thoroughly
Step 2 – Keratin Smoothing
- Using the bowl and brush, apply the smoothing agent uniformly, from the hair tips to about 1 cm from the scalp
- Wait for 45-60 minutes. You can wrap your hair in plastic wrap or a shower cap
- After the waiting phase is over, rinse your hair lightly, leaving about 50% of the agent on the hair
- Dry your hair with a dryer, fully and thoroughly
- Warm-up the ceramic hair straightener to 200 degrees (Celsius), move the straightener along the hair in small groups and short paths
- Rinse the hair with lukewarm water only
- Apply the treatment mask (restorative) on the hair and wait for about 15 minutes
- Rinse the mask with water
- Dry the hair fully and thoroughly
You can wash your hair after about 24 hours. Be sure to use a salt-free shampoo and a therapeutic mask that is suitable for smoothed hair.
Watch the demo video demonstrating how to use the kit